– Not completing your assignment on the moving company you choose: Always ensure the furniture removalists in Sydney are licensed by your State’s Transportation department. They should have a good record with the Better Business Bureau. Also check reviews online and advice from friends and neighbors before committing to a contract.
– Packing heavy valuables in large boxes: Always remember that heavy items should be packed in small boxes.
– Not utilizing free resources: Failing to take good care of boxes and newspapers may cost you some backs when moving.
– Not taking note of the clearance space of your new home: Your furniture may fail to fit in the front door.
– Packing explosive, flammable or corrosive materials.
– Misplacing the moving contract(bill of lading). This contract is very essential should any issues arise along the way.
– Failing to mark and label boxes.
– Failing to be conversant with the rules of tax deduction: Some particular items are tax-deductible, some are not. Ensure you check the IRS website and retain all your receipts.
– Not taking care of your Movers: This is very essential in ensuring your belongings are well taken care of over the long haul. Introduce yourself to everyone and make a good impression to your movers so that they offer you the same prices as cheap movers in Sydney.
– Failing to notify the postal service of your new address: This can cost you important mails. Ensure you check the Free Address changer before moving.
– Failing to adequately prepare all members of your family psychologically in advance and taking time to adjust to the new surroundings.